DashCommand harnesses the power of the patent-pending DashXL™ technology to deliver high quality dashboards on a screen of any size. The dashboards are fully customizable with both digital and analog gauges, and scale to fit any screen size from 320×240 to 1600×1200 and larger chong qi cheng bao.
It supports any display resolution and has a completely customizable skinnable interface. The software comes with a set of predefined dashboards that can be uses “as-is” or used as a basis for a custom dashboard.
- Compatible with all PC-based scan tools
- Supports all OBD-II compliant vehicles, including EOBD and JOBD vehicles.
- Works on any Windows PC.
- Scalable vector graphics look great at any resolution.
- Touch screen friendly design is perfect for car PCs.
- Powerful scripting engine for creating your own PIDs using custom formulas
- Gesture support (swipe left, swipe right) for main menu and dashboards
- Over 229 OBD-II PIDs are supported
- English and metric units
- Ability to record and play backlog
- Support for a range of auxiliary input devices such as wideband O2 meters
- Free dashboard editor for creating custom dashboards and sharing them on DashXL.net
|Operating System||Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP and Vista|
|Screen Resolution||320×240 or higher|
|OBD Interface||OBDLink, OBDLink CI, ElmScan 5 , or Ready-or-Not|